1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one have problems with either

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by adult33, Apr 10, 2005.

1. adult33

adult33 Guest

The mummy returns or end of days ! dam trying to back them up so i could use them in the Dvd player in the truck and keep them from getting killed ! I cant get passed 3% analyzed with the End of days ! and have the same problem with the mummy returns at 78% !
    Any help or suggestions would be great !
    Thanks

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

What programs and media are you using? Need some info in order to try and help....:)

3. adult33

adult33 Guest

using decrypt and shrink ! with either Memorex and tdk dvd-r's
    i just got done backing up scary movie and scary movie 3 No problems
    But if i try to shrink or decrypt the Mummy Returns or End of Days the programs take a dump ! i have tried various different versions of decrypt ! still the same problem

4. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Are you using an up to date copy of DVD Decrypter? Ver. 3.5.4.0?

5. adult33

adult33 Guest

Yes that would be the version i am using !

6. adult33

adult33 Guest

I am getting cylic redundancy errors ! or something like that for the Mummy returns and end of days ! other than that , i have backed up some videos and they run fine in the truck ! I just cant get ends of days and the mummy returns to back up !

7. arniebear

arniebear Active member

From the error you are getting more than likely your original is dirty/scratched, try cleaning it or take it back and get another original.

8. adult33

adult33 Guest

well thanks for that info ! but ive had the dvd's for a while , dont know aout taking them back ! but i will see if anyone else i know has either of these two ............

9. jfk329

jfk329 Guest

Hi adult,

Are you ripping the DVD in file mode? Try ripping it using DVD Decrypter in file mode. As far as media I would stay far away from memorex. I use Verbatim or Sony. Hope this helps

10. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

As suggested, clean the original as well as possible. If badly scratched maybe try one of those disc doctor machines for around $30. That may help if they are not scratched too deep.

Jerry

11. adult33

adult33 Guest

Yeah ripped them in file mode ! the Both of the movies seem to have the same problem around a certain time or percentage of shrinking or decrypting ! wierd !
    well i have givin up on them ! but backed up a few more , so i know its not a software issue ! or a drive issue .
    I have tried all versions of decrypt , all do the same thing
    Thanks for everyones advice !