1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any REAL difference between CCE SP 2.50 and 2.66 Trial?

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by hermes_vb, Nov 21, 2005.

1. hermes_vb

hermes_vb Regular member

I've heard so much about Rebuilder w/ CCE SP and the quality it delivers that I'm gonna try it. After some reading (old and new posts from AD and other forums), I just have one important doubt I'd like somebody to clarify. Should I use CCE SP 2.50 or 2.66/2.67 or even 2.70 Trial version? Is there any difference in quality, speed or features between them? I was able to download the versions listed above, and before starting a testing frenzy with the three of them, I'd rather ask you guys.

2. L8ter

L8ter Guest

Ive personally used both of the trials 2.66 & 2.70, 2.70 is slightly faster in opv mode I did not use the 2.66 version long so I didn't really fun into any bugs but I am assuming updated/newer version would include bug fixes and other improvements over a previous version
    the watermark would be the big difference between the trial and retail version oh yeah and about 2000 bucks!

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I started with the 2.5 version but it has the watermark which is annoying. If you are going to use CCE then go with the 2.67 or 2.70 both give high quality and are fast.

@L8ter

Good to see you, buddy. Hope you had a nice holiday.

4. billham20

billham20 Guest

Hi l8ter,
    wondering if you can help me to install trial ver. 2.70. I have ver. 2.50 and keep getting check-sum errors. I have downloaded it and a window opens that has 2 lines. The bottom one is filled out but the top one is looking for a reference file and i've tried everything i know but they turn out invalid, any help appreciated. Maybe you can PM me.