1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any reviews on www.backupxbox.org?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mrpink121, Oct 10, 2004.

1. mrpink121

mrpink121 Member

I noticed some of the requirements posted on this site to back up your xbox games like a mod chip.

I saw on this website called backupxbox.org or backupxbox.com about backing up xbox games through their software where you do not need a dvd burner or a mod chip.

anyone know if this works? i can't find any reviews about this website. if anyone is familiar, please provide comments.

much appreciated,

2. rony2211

rony2211 Guest

this is bullshit dont fall for it

3. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

The site is http://www.backupxbox.org/ and it's not a program. The guy will send you a couple of cd's with links to various xbox sites and free ware programs such as clone cd, DVDDcrypter ect. that can easily be found with a search engine.

4. rony2211

rony2211 Guest

and if you did a google search you can find everything yourself for free or download irc and play around in there lots of useful info

5. GuRuGeek

GuRuGeek Member

Yea def. just search on google. you will find everything there. xbox-scene has good tutorials Thats where i learned most of my stuff. about modding. GooGle is like god.. They know all the answers.