1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD and 1Click DVD Copy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by khenders, Jan 18, 2005.

1. khenders

khenders Member

Does AnyDVD work with 1ClickDVD Copy? I just bought 1Click DVD Copy about a week ago...using it with DVD43. I really like its ease of use, but it won't copy the new movies like "Little Black Book."

I hope I don't have to get a new copy program in order to use AnyDVD.

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

If you were to use DVD Shrink, which is free, then that works great alongside AnyDVD and you could use DVD Decrypter which also is free to burn the movie.
    So you do not have to buy anything.
    At least this will work until you find out about your other programs.

3. khenders

khenders Member

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry, but I'm new to this and still a bit confused. I'm assuming by your answer that AnyDVD does not work with 1Click DVDCopy. Is that right?

If AnyDVD decrypts the movie and DVD Decrypter burns the movie to a DVD, then what does DVDShrink do? I'm still hazy about why 3 programs are needed instead of two...like 1ClickDVDCopy and DVD43.

4. icetom

icetom Member

not true it works fine with 1 click...i use it all the time perfectly....just after you put in destination then source ...and read from put in c drive and you are on your way!!

5. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

DECRYTER DOESN'T COMPRESS WHICM MEANS THAT IF YOU HAVE A MOVIE BIGGER THAN 4.7 G U WOULD HAVE TO USE TWO BLANKS OR GET A DOUBLE L DISC. SO THIS IS HOW U DO IT; DECRYPTER TO BACK UP THE MOVIE TO UR HD THEN USE SHRINK TO COMPRESS AND BURN. IF U GET ANYDVD PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT FOR I ALSO HAVE 1CLICK DVD AND I'D LIKE TO USE AGAIN FOR I THINK IS THE BEST COMPRESSER OUT THERE.

6. RobertSB

RobertSB Member

I use AnyDVD w/ 1 Click v. 4.1. It works fine. Much better than DVD4Free.

7. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

I tried to burn The Forgotten with 1 Click + Anydvd and it would't copy. But tried Platinum + Anydvd no problem