1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD and Clone DVD2 Problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Huntress, Feb 26, 2006.

  1. Huntress

    Huntress Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hi All,

    I am new here and maybe this is a real stupid question, but I've got to ask..

    I am having a problen backing up some of my DVD's. I get a message saying.. Invailed Block start Code. And it won't copy them.. What can I do to bypass that??

    Thanks

    ~Huntress~
     
  2. ireland

    ireland Active member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2002
    Messages:
    3,451
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    68
    what versions of clonedvd and anydvd are you using?
    and please name the movie ye are trying to do?
     
  3. Huntress

    Huntress Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I am useing CloneDVD 2 2.8.5.1 and Anydvd 5.3.2.1 And the movie I am trying to Copy is Flightplan
     
  4. ireland

    ireland Active member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2002
    Messages:
    3,451
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    68
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2006
  5. Huntress

    Huntress Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    And that will fix my problem?

    ~Huntress~
     

Share This Page