1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD and CLONEDVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by garneri, Mar 9, 2005.

1. garneri

garneri Member

Hi, I just love ANYDVD but lately when I try to burn just the main movie CLONEDVD says that it has copied it successfully but when I play it, it is the commentary and not the movie. Any suggestions? ( P.S. I have had no success with DVD decry or DVD SHRINK- i am not doing something right). Thanks

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

sounds like you ticked or unticked the wrong sound!

use dvd shrink and i think mainly you need AC3 2CH

3. garneri

garneri Member

I guess this is why I am in the "newbie" section but what do you mean, I must have clicked on the wrong sound? I did not know there was a place to click on sound. I have not changed any settings and have only had trouble with Resident Evil- acp , Ladder 49 and Taxi- all others have copied just fine. I have had no luck with DVD DECRY. I have yet to burn a movie with that program and I have tried everything!! Any other thoughts?

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

most cases sound on dvds is the same type but i saw a film few days back that had only one type sound not 2, and this sound is usally the one you take out as its big!

the app may have got confused?

so use dvd shrink and you will see all sound types! keep what you want and untick what you dont!

i always use decrypter to burn! set it in dvd shrink!