1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD and Roxio

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by yamaha99, Feb 11, 2007.

1. yamaha99

yamaha99 Member

I have been using AnyDVD with CloneDVD for some time now, but I have noticed that a lot of the new movies always claim to have a bad medium or something and won't burn. I purchased Roxio Easy CD & DVD, but when I installed it AnyDVD wouldn't recognize my drives. I reinstalled AnyDVD, but then Roxio wouldn't recognize my burner. These 2 softwares don't appear to be able to work together. Any ideas?

2. ireland

ireland Active member

its roxio thats causing the problem.any version after v7.5 cause a problem...meaning since sonic took it over..get nero instead...

3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

yamaha99-which version do you have ? Roxio - I have anydvd & Roxio -Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 Platinum ! & I have no problems with using them both - Disc copier & anydvd for example for burning on the Fly as they say ( DISC TO DISC) perhaps you should check the roxio website for help ?

4. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Let us know what you find out?

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Yeah I got AnyDVD, Roxio EZCD creator 7 and Nero installed all together and no problems. Nero's InCD is not installed and none except anydvd open at boot up or run together.