1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD (from SlySoft)

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fedward, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Possibly the problem does not lie with AnyDVD, which as stated by others works with a number of programs, but is within the 1Click programs itself. You are not the first person to have problems with 1Click and AnyDVD. Here is a post from a forum where the developer of 1click answers a question about AnyDVD not working with 1click.

http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/archive/index.php/t-11153.html

2. fedward

fedward Guest

@ wbfconst, Thanks, another calm, intelligent response, trying to be helpful, not vindictive like the others. The only thing I'm fanatical about is "beer for breakfast". (only kidding with you, don't get upset).

Would those other helpful people you referred to, please step forward now. I already heard from a few.

And to the Rambos out there, THIS IS THE FBI...YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST! Look out of your windows, there are Black Helicopters circling your residences. But if you hurry out of the back door and make it to the supermarket parking lot, Elvis is waiting in a UFO to wisk you away to Neverland and safety with Michael Jackson.

3. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

For your info yes I have had contact with SlySoft about the one computer that won't burn a decent disk with Clone with out disabling AnyDVD before burning. They were responsive and courteous and the problem is in the one computer that I can't find. But I also treated them in the same way they treated me with a word you wouldn't understand Respect Rambo. Time for Thunder for you Robspacedout1 or whatever. Chris

4. fedward

fedward Guest

Thanks again to: wbfconst
    arniebear
    mackdl
    ireland
    sandisk

And as far as espect (Chrisc586) I'm the one that didn't get the respect, as a customer, from SlySoft. I paid the money, they're the vendor. Get it straight. I was very respectful for a long, long time, practically begging them for a solution or at least a reasonable answer. So get off of your high horse and get down to earth with the rest of the common folk. I warned them that I was going to go public on the websites and they didn't even have the courtesy to send me a reply. They already had my money and figured I was no threat. I you are used to that kind of respect, you must have been abused as a child. By the way, do your parents know that you're playing on their computer?

5. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

people...my friends...dont you get it, this looney tune is just trying to get you all in a up roar. and he has done it. he knows anydvd is the best,just likes to get kicks of off firing you good people up,and seeing what kind of comotion he can stir..let him rant your not gonna change his chicken hawk mind. he is getting what he want a cheap thrill..you know i know we all know there is nothing wrong with anydvd other than people not knowing how to use it...

good day
    paul harvey.....

6. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Your so right cincyrob I've gotta go now and call dad to let him know I was on the computer' at 75 I hope he's still up. Chris

7. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

dont hate the players. hate the player who cant play........

im sorry i shouldnt be doing this im out of this one.

unsubscribed

Last edited: Sep 15, 2006
  8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

fedward, lightning struck!! AGAIN!!!

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Fetaledward, who are you coming back as next?

I've really enjoyed your drivel the last few days. Please come back and make my day. Maybe ddp will let me push the button this time.

10. Franster

Franster Member

Since this thread seems to have degenerated, I'll comment on the pressing the ban button. I get to do it on my message board and have to say it's quite exhilarating.

11. rbigworm

rbigworm Member

There are plenty of free programs to get you by. There is no need to pay.

ImgBurn
    DVDFabDecryptor
    Daemon Tools
    RatDVD

12. arniebear

arniebear Active member

And to add to the freebie list RipIt4Me works excellently and will get by all the new protections :)

13. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I'll buy AnyDVD again....... glad I did! It's been a champ when it comes to do what it's intended to do!

14. ireland

ireland Active member

I HAVE TWO CLONEDVD AND ANYDVD KEY'S,

one set free and the other set paid for,
    reason i felt i had to support slysoft and elby for putting out great programs..

my 25 cents worth and a lollipop with a shamrock shape and the color green...............

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  15. the_goat

the_goat Member

Been saying it for quite some time now AnyDvd and CloneDvd 2 together are the best ripping/burning SW out there

16. willyloma

willyloma Member

fedward, I'm sure your burner came with OEM software for DVD burning, didn't it? Why not use AnyDVD, DVD Shrink (or Nero Recode) and then burn your DVD with the OEM software that came with the burner? The only time I've had a problem like yours was when my burner went south--they're only good for a few thousand burns no matter what the brand. Then, you gotta let go.
    Conservatively, AnyDVD has cost me around 1.5 cents per DVD that I've burned. To me, that's a helluva deal. I've used AnyDVD with Nero, Pinnacle, and Roxio and never had the first problem burning a DVD. In fact, the only problem I've ever had with AnyDVD is with the most recent version and an older DVD--it removed the title set as being bogus. No problem, though. DVD Decrypter (an old program) took care of that old DVD. Before I gave up on AnyDVD, I'd try another burner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.