1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD help please

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by klemperal, Mar 9, 2007.

1. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

I tried to find a guide for this in the guide section of the site, but I didn't find what I was looking for. My questions about AnyDVD are pretty basic. I know to have the program running when I put the disk in and to have whatever I perimeters I want set, but is that all I have to do when using it in combination with Clone? Also, is there a way to get AnyDVD to go over previously ripped VTS files? Any help is appreciated.

2. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

anydvd is like RONCO set it and forget it..lol but yes if you have it running in the background you dont ever need to do anything with it.. works wonders with clondvd a match made in heaven... as far as the files you allready have on your HDD you cant run them through anydvd again unless you burn them to a disk and try running it through... if your wanting to make sure you have a good rip. i sugest riptit4me. you can run file through it and get a cleaner file output.

3. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

Thanks, I figured I was making things more complicated then they had to be.

4. Shardel

Shardel Guest

The Slysoft web site has a forum now where you can get the info you
    need on AnyDVD.

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member