1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anydvd problem

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by tye1beast, Mar 22, 2005.

1. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

I am happy for you elizerroj and it of course is you option. :)

Let me try this again.

First DVD-R Burner was 1X and came out in July of 2000 that burned 4.7GB media.

DVDxCopy originated in late 2002.

DVDxCopy Platinum not even available in stores yet, sold online for $150.00 less an instant rebate of $30, and it was version 3.0.0. I still have the receipt available for proof if needed.

First off, I am not an expert; I just have my opinions like the rest of us and also have no problem with anyone expressing theirs. You could have easily said that you just purchased the program a month ago, loved it, thought its better then any other program you tried, and will continue to use it forever, this is of course your choice. But most here on aD would differ with you on that opinion of best, based on trial and error of other programs still available and more up to date. No one has to exaggerate a timeline for an opinion, that’s my only point. :)

I respect you for your opinion, that's what aD is all about. If we all agreed on everything that would be boring to say the least. Good luck to you also! :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2005