1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD setup question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ferg1234, Feb 17, 2005.

1. ferg1234

ferg1234 Guest

I have been using Shrink and AnyDVD with good results. I noticed AnyDVD has a check box for "Remove Annoying adverts and trailers". I have never tried this. Does it work and does it adversley affect the menu system or operation of the DVD?

2. stewart20

stewart20 Member

if you click on that when you play the dvd it will automatically play the movie with no options

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

When I use AnyDvd & check the "remove annoying etc...." It still gives you the menu. All it does is remove the ads & warning screens. The prob is that it does not work on all movies. Doubtless as time progresses Slysoft will overcome this hurdle. This is a top piece of software.

4. pulsar

pulsar Active member

When I use AnyDvd & check the "remove annoying etc...." It still gives you the menu. All it does is remove the ads & warning screens. The prob is that it does not work on all movies. Doubtless as time progresses Slysoft will overcome this hurdle. This is a top piece of software.

5. permatex

permatex Regular member

i agree with pulsar.slysoft is good at correcting minor flaws as they are foumd in anydvd.

6. Andoru

Andoru Member

dvdidle (which i recently started using works very well with dvdshrink...as far as removing the ads and stuff, it works great the only thinng if the warning is at the beginning of the movie after u click (play movie) - i dont think it takes that one out.

so i guess it works on most movies...
    i've had great success with this combination..
    dvdshrink+dvdidle=great turnout...