1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anydvd update 6.0.9.5 12-11-06,.. A BETA 6096 12-12-06 Its AT 6097 12-14-06 now.

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by ireland, Dec 11, 2006.

1. 9mmruger1

9mmruger1 Regular member

I personally don't use IE at all. I am a firefox fan and have no problems with any of the updates that slysoft provides. IE has so many back doors that it allows spyware and adware to enter by that I hate it.

IMHO. :)

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I've been using Clone/Anydvd for over 2 years now (legal version of Anydvd). Bought a new PC around June for on line use from Dell. A few weeks ago during one of the Anydvd updates I got the No drive found error. Its still with me even if I go back to older versions. I think it started with either 6090 or 6092. Anydvd will work as long as I don't reboot. I haven't had time to play with my home PC since I'm so busy at work right now. I will try Irelands suggestion of the beta 6096 maybe this weekend. The burner is made by LG which I don't really like but I need to figure out why this started. As stated it may have to do with the new SIGNED drivers.

Jerry

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

4. ireland

ireland Active member

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Well I did an experiment to try and find out what was going on. I fixed the Anydvd problem but I'm not exactly sure what caused the NO DRIVE DETECTED message. I moved all my extra add on programs over to my spare HD. Then reformated C and reinstalled XP Home that came with this PC. After that was done I reloaded Clonedvd and Anydvd and everything worked. No disabled drive message yet. I also have Windows update OFF right now. So the problem is either one of the auto updates or a conflict with one of my other programs. My guess is it was one of the Windows updates since the other programs have been on this PC since day one. As time permits I will add everything back onto C drive slowly and see if I can pinpoint the exact cause. I used XP Pro (SP1) on my old system for about 3 years with no problem. I just don't like the direction Billy Gates is heading with his system upgrades.

Jerry

6. ireland

ireland Active member

Jerry746
    i think ye are right on the updates...

after the update,on my 2000 system my left click on the mouse went nuts.,.

i ghosted my computer to b-4 the update..and the mouse is ok..
    there were other problems..as like the computer slowed down...