1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD vs DVD43free

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fab5_dv, Jan 15, 2005.

1. bigorange

bigorange Active member

amazeing what you can find with the search function, huh? ;>)

2. Joekay4

Joekay4 Member

thnx for all your help ppl. would know what to do without you guy but any ideas why the dvd43free isnt working with 1clickdvd?

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Dvd43 is a iffy application IMHO, esepcially the free version. Patin Couffin has been known to cause conflict on some PC's.. I'm not a big fan of it, even tho I have used it just to check it out.

I much prefer AnyDvd, it has constant updates to deal with new encryption methods, sometimes before they are even released. It has a 21 day free trial and yes it does cost 39.00. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2005
  4. brobear

brobear Guest

I was one of the unlucky users that got a crappy problem along with a DVD43 install. Windows started mysteriously doing strange things. So, I think DVD43 is a load of crap. But that's just my opinion. I heard it would work on some DVDs for some people on some PCs with some recording programs. I agree with BigO... AnyDVD. It's more the sure thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2005
  5. Joekay4

Joekay4 Member

now that you say that i am having wierd problems with my comp. i guess i will buy the other program. its worth it in the long run anyways. thnx again guys

6. holsty44

holsty44 Member

kjmuscles
    You said there are ways to get around having to pay for any dvd.
    HOW?!

7. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Just a friendly tip. You're walking on shaky ground. Any way of getting around paying for a software is piracy and they will kick you out of AD for that. kjmuscles knows that too. The only way of getting AnyDvd free legally is using a beta version til it expires or the free 21 day trial. Anything else is theft. I hope you enjoy your time here at AD and I don't want you to get in trouble with the mods so I thought I'd let ya know :>)

8. brobear

brobear Guest

And that is BigO making AD a kinder more gentle place. ;) Way to be nice big'en.

9. holsty44

holsty44 Member

10. holsty44

holsty44 Member

I didn't know that

11. ricoman

ricoman Member

holsty44 & kjmuscle: Just bite the bullet dudes and cough up the $40. It's the best software out here of it's kind, they give you a generous 21 day trial, they update it several times a month for life, if you buy it and you'd be doing a good thing, helping a them to keep on keepin' on. C'mon, you spent more than $40 this month at the bars! :>p

12. bigorange

bigorange Active member

That(40.00) won't even cover a good nite :>)

13. brobear

brobear Guest

...especially when you have someone drinkin TN sippin whiskey like it was water. LOL

14. painttech

painttech Guest

Just went to the dvd43 offical web site and there is a new version out 3.5.0. It is suppose to take out the bad sectors on movies.(resident evil,little black book,the forgotten,the grudge. Tried to download the new version but the link just installs version 3.0.4. Any one know where to get the new version?

15. holsty44

holsty44 Member

If you download the new dvd43 right here at afterdawn it istalls the new one.
    Atleast for me.