1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AnyDVD won't run after upgrading

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kissmiss, Apr 15, 2006.

1. matt72

matt72 Regular member

Hi,

My last and final post regarding this issue. brobear has pretty much summed it up as you have not made indication that the issue may be a conflict somewhere within your system. I tried to be diplomatic but being that you have 25 years of experience in tech support and not doing some homework yourself doesn't say much to your 'expertise'. Still no concrete evidence or links supplied to backup your claim of slysoft has a defective update...still complaining even though no one represents slysoft...negative attitude towards those who have solved their issues and trying to help resolve the issue..I could go on but as of now i am unsubscribed being that i don't have the tech savvy you claim to possess lol. Anyway everyone has said the same thing in their own words seems you are neither interested or cannot digest what is said here. Hmm seems he was told the same thing in another thread but I guess 25 years of expertise makes him all the wiser.

Yall have fun with him I'm through. UNSUBSCRIBED

Last edited: Apr 21, 2006
  2. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Well I've got my ANYDVD and Clone back up and running on all my computers and all new updates. Brobear, I'm thinking it was for sure it was the updates and grief with MS over new activation on the one computer with XP saying had to many hardware changes.The other three had no problems off a different isp, so after reinstallin everythings back to normal' except for the money spent on the 16x +r Sony discs. [same as memo sux]. Thanks for the thinking every one Chris

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

This from Slysoft own site on how you can pay for their products:

How can I pay?

You can easily pay with your credit card. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. Your Statement will show: SLYSOFT.COM // MALLOW CORK. We kindly ask you to print the Terms of Service and all purchase details before you finalize your order. All transactions are secured using state-of-the-art and industry-standard encryption technology. (TLS/SSL)

It doesn't say anything about paying by check. Has Kissmiss even bought a legal copy of AnyDVD! Below is from Kissmiss. Has anyone else paid by check?

4. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

No Slysoft when I bought mine didn't accept checks or debit cards or money orders which was about 6 months ago. eBay purchase maybe if can't retrieve ser #. Chris

5. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I bought mine with a CC 18 months ago and just told it I did not live in the US or any country were it was not legal. Never had any problems with SN, dl's or the program.

6. brobear

brobear Guest

More complaints are starting to trickle in on the newbie help section. Usually system restore gets the software back up and running, but no solutions and only conjecture as far as Windows updates being the cause. Some people's systems are working fine and others aren't. No explanation on that one yet.

7. arniebear

arniebear Active member

8. brobear

brobear Guest

Sounds familiar. I'll have to start asking about the OS. Too often I take it for granted users have XP.

9. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I agree, I do to :)

10. ireland

ireland Active member

Using windows 2000 on 3-computers ,share to web installs with some hp-printers..using a paperport scanner,

about a year ago i uninstalled share to web as soon as i seen it install with the printer software..,as for clonedvd and nydvd no problems..

seems from my reading at diff forums is mostly xp..
    i seen the post at cdfreaks when it started..it seems to be going no where on the fix.