1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anydvd

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bdwc, May 21, 2007.

1. bdwc

bdwc Guest

When i tried to purchase any dvd on line i thought they ask a lot of personal information Address telephone full nam ect. Which with your ceditcard number would put a person at risk of idenity theif. Is there any way to order except on line. w3ithout supplying all this
    info.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  3. bdwc

bdwc Guest

yes it was from sly software, im just nervous about giving all the personal information to a computer screen. when you dont know where its going I understand that they are based off shore.

4. ireland

ireland Active member

get ye self a mastercard gift card,in another name and address that can be used on line..but use ye e-mail address like one of those free ones at yahoo...then no one will know who ye are.....

i get mine from citizens bank,for the amount ye need to spend.or like me i have my bride get one for 200 dollars..

5. bdwc

bdwc Guest

Ireland
    Since you are the dvdxcopy narrator have you know of any xcopy
    software bring reactivated by next copy i tried to get my copy reactivated after 321 studios went of bussiness, maby i didnt do something right, all they wanted me to do was but their software update?

6. ireland

ireland Active member

from what i understand as from a e-mail today from international they are still activating dvdxcopy platinm..

we still try to help with the old 321 studios products as best as we can.
    You can always send people that need help with them to this support system.

USE THIS TO SUMMIT A TICKET TO HAVE THEM TO RESET YOUR ACTIVATIONS
    YOU MUST SUMMIT YOUR Email, (the e-mail you used when you registered)Customer ID, License ID or Invoice No. along with your Password.
    And proof of purchase like a receipt and a photo copy of the box and program cd disk.
    And where you bought the program.

give it try here

http://www.dvdxcopy-international.ca/support.html

Last edited: May 21, 2007