1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone else notice the 'news comments' section?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by hade, Feb 2, 2007.

1. hade

hade Regular member

now i happen to enjoy AD and although i don't post in all the sections, i do readup on things and i've noticed a trend lately. im sure most would think of AD as a techsavy place and i do enjoy reading about the latest in business, but it seems anytime one of the staffers writes an article about Blu-ray, HD-DVD, Wii, Microsoft, or Sony the comments section goes straight down the pooper. all too often people are insulting one another and cursing to the point where i think its actually degrading the section. could just be me, i am a little crazy, but i noticed in the news section there is something missing at the top that is found in the other sections. a RULES sticky, maybe some people feel that since its not up there the rules don't apply??? not sure but i wonder how many others noticed this as of late...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  2. ireland

ireland Active member

hade
    if ye see stuff like ye posted above use the (Report an offensive)button.as thats the best way to handle the problem..