1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone else seeing this scrolling 'take a survey' popup?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by wabashman, Mar 30, 2009.

1. wabashman

wabashman Active member

hey everyone,

didnt see anything on this on the first page so was curious to see if anyone else is seeing this ad. it comes in from the left and goes towards the right side of the screen saying something about take a survey click here (ill make sure to see what it reads before i close it next time). i saw this earlier last week at college computer lab, and now im seeing it at home on my personal computer as well. so was just wondering if i should be seeing this or not. also im using firefox 3.0.7 if it makes a difference.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

(whispering so the Admins don't hear me, i never look at any ads on any site, i try to avert my eyes)

3. varnull

varnull Guest

*cough* what ads? *cough*

4. homesick

homesick Regular member

got it today on my screen using firefox. not a big fan. i don't mind ads, but when they scroll across the screen, that bugs the hell out of me. i understand we all have bills to pay. just hope AD is getting a higher than normal payment for this one in particular.