1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone find any decent iPod touch 3g cases yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by breticles, Sep 14, 2009.

1. breticles

breticles Member

In the upcoming week, I am going to order a new iPod touch 3rd gen. I am wanting to find a case before I do, so when the touch comes I can put it straight into the case. I really like the silicon cases from iFrogz.com. (I have one for my Zune.) However, very few sites have cases for the new 3rd gens. I prefer a silicon and non hard plastic. I am assuming the 1st and 2nd gen will not fit the 3rd gen.

Anyone find any 3rd gen cases? or anyone know if the 2nd gen will fit the 3rd gen?

2. rkponting

rkponting Member

According to the folks at Apple, the 2nd generation and 3rd generation iPod Touches are the same size. The 2nd generation case will work. iFrogz, nice for their degree of customization, though kind of bulky. Another suggestion would be iFanatic’s Gamefacez silicone iPod case... it is one that can provide protection to iPod touch as well look trendy at the same time.

3. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

Have a look here.

4. dreamylyn

dreamylyn Member

I've got a metallico case in blue for my husband's itouch from dsstyles before, it's very nice!
    They have blink case called decora, i ordered for myself on 8th Dec, I hope I can receive it before the coming xmas!

itouch
    http://www.dsstyles.com/en/ipod-touch-2.html

decora

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  5. ninawood

ninawood Guest

Has anyone used this company:Uxsight
    I have purchased a case from there. Just as expected, the iPod 2G case fit my 3G touch perfectly. I will stop worrying about that it made of durable plastic material can protects my Touch from dust, fingerprints, scratches and bumps without adding a lot of bulk. I would recommend this one. But I don't know which stuff do you like? So you could send details to me if you convenient. I hope this can help you.

6. ReneeChui

ReneeChui Guest

SPAM removed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
  7. amirsv5

amirsv5 Member

Switcheasy - tech21 - both top selling brands for iphone.

let me know what you think - espesially on the www.switcheasy.com

8. EET

EET Regular member