1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone got these 2 roms working on M3 Lite (Perfect)?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by chumbly, Mar 3, 2007.

1. chumbly

chumbly Member

Hi! I have the M3 Lite (not Pro), a Passcard, and 1GB Adata, and SanDisk micro SD cards. I have had great compatibility success with most NDS roms, even the ones people complain about. However, there are 2 roms in particular that I haven't been able to get to work at all, and I have tried converting them with every combination of options in the "M3 Game Manager" program.

1. Star Fox Command
    2. Super Mario 64 DS

So has anyone had any luck running these with their M3 Lites? Any suggestions you could pass my way? Thanks in advance!

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Super Mario 64 DS - (Trim Rom, 4xDMA, Software Reset)
    Star Fox Command - (Trim Rom, Normal, Software Reset)

Those settings should work, if they don't then try redownloading/redumping the games as it could be a problem with those.

3. chumbly

chumbly Member

Thanks for the advice, but those settings didn't work. I guess I'll just try to find a different version of the roms.

I'm curious though, did you get those specs from trying it yourself, or is there like a big list posted somewhere with the best possible rom trimming / M3 options?

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Last edited: Mar 4, 2007
  5. chumbly

chumbly Member

Thank you.

I got 2 new roms and they work with those settings just fine. I guess all my headache was over 2 faulty roms.

Thanks again.