1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANYONE HERE EVER USED INTELLIFLIX.COM?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hayden58, Mar 20, 2007.

1. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

I BOUGHT SOME VERBATIM DVD-R'S AND IT CAME WITH A FREE 60DAY TRIAL OF INTELLEFLIX.COM. this appears to be very similar to Netflix and Blockbuster. im just wondering if anyone has esed them, and if they had good luck/problems with them?

2. missing30

missing30 Member

Thought i'd look around a little and see what i could find, look here, it aint too pretty.

3. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

4. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

Holy christ those are some bad reviews lol.

5. hayden58

hayden58 Regular member

all i can say is wow and oops.

i signed up for there "free 60 days" thing from the verbatim package. sounds like if im lucky i might get 10 movies in that time. looks like i will cancel this after about 45-50 days to avoid being charged. i looked at there site yesterday (which stunk). it doesnt even have a search function. you can only browse by genre. so even if you know the exact name of the title, you cant immediately find it. example: my wife wants to see "rumor has it" so i have to pick a genre, then go backwards through 35 pages of movies until i found it. fun fun. plus blood diamond and Rocky and things that were out on Tuesday, werent even on there website on Wednesday.