1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a good freeware for DVD labels?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by th49, Mar 11, 2006.

1. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

yer, ive had bad experiences wif labels... i back up a game and labeled it, the label was too fat or sumfin... cos after i labeled it it wouldnt play :(

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

you got ripped again man, they be $165

gee that was quick , or do you expect us to believe you didnt have ione in the 1st place and this is another attempt to pad that post count wags................

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2006
  3. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

dude... i dunno where you are but in Victoria there 200...

yer, my printer was stuffing up... and my brother tlak my dad out... we didnt expect on returning with a printer... and anutha thing... the post count doesnt freakin matter to me... dont you people get that... Ive told alot of people who thought i was trying to get more posts... dude... im not of afterdawn to get more posts and better titles... im on it for help and to help others... Office Works, it was 200AUD... compared to the other printers there... that is an alright price... second cheapest aswell... by 30$

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

office works increase there prices to suit themselves.Any decent computer shop have the same printer for $165.oo

5. wagsdadog

wagsdadog Regular member

well, i only got ripped like 30$ its not that much mate... cheers :)

6. 223322

223322 Guest

I've been using labels for DVDS. What was the manufacturer? What sort of problems did you incur? I have a lightscribe burner but the lightscribe discs are a bit pricey still, you guys think I should use the LS exclusively or what? Thanks!

7. dagodan

dagodan Member

I don't care who the manufacturer was I was just telling about my experiences been burning since day one. used almost everything once from princo to verbetim and taiyo yuden and all failed . worked in the beginning but all soon failed. if you dont want to buy a printer use a sharpie. you will be glad you did. have had no failures with good media since then. have investigated this thoroughly and can tell you for a fact that it is the stick on labels that caused the failures.

8. 223322

223322 Guest

Solid advice friend. I guess this gives me an excuse to get good with my lightscribe media.