1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know anything about this??

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by sunce, Apr 9, 2005.

1. sunce

sunce Member

It was a version 1.6 x-box, i had a little trouble getting the wire that connects the motherboard to the chip in (lframe?) from the top so I tried the Lframe on the bottom. not sure if this had anything to do with it. The hole on the top was lacquered over so I scraped off the lacquer on the hole for the top Lframe and that might have done something possibly? Might have had the solder spill over when I did the bottom Lframe. please help me thnx

2. modster

modster Regular member

what modchip are you talking about? can't help you if we don't know that modchip you are installing :)

3. pacman33

pacman33 Guest

ok if the solder did spill over there are desolder tools you can get to desolder it, if it didnt damage the traces or any thing on the board you probably can still get it to work. and you might have broke a trace while you were scraping off the lacquer. if you get a magnifing glass you could check and make sure you didnt scratch one of the traces. besides all of that thats all i can really help you with unless i knew what chip you got in your xbox.