1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone purchase DS stuff from here?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mrperson7, Dec 2, 2007.

1. mrperson7

mrperson7 Member

I was thinking about getting an EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack from this site, but I want to make sure I'm dealing with a good site and get my product.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

VolumeRate is the sister site of DealExtreme, I haven't checked the prices but I'm betting DealExtreme will be cheaper if your only buying one.

Yes I have purchased from both sites many times (30+) and only had a couple of problems which were both fixed quickly.

The postage can be very slow so take that into account when ordering. Most of my orders arrived in 2 weeks (to the UK), with a couple taking 3 weeks to arrive.

3. pcrazy99

pcrazy99 Regular member

I tried to order the R4 from Dealextreme and I was directed to Volumerate. They said it was due to legality issues regarding the R4. I ordered it anyway and recieved an email stating they are "waiting on manufacturer". It has been at least a week. I expect it will take at least a couple more considering I am in Arizona.

4. 0MAR

0MAR Regular member

Is there any cheap devices on dealxtreme that will let me play NDS games on my ds lite. I have the M3 Lite Perfect with the Passcard 3 but my girl friend have some games in it and is always using my m3 on her ds sence she plays both ds and gba roms. I just want something cheap so i can play my ds games only so i wont have to buy another m3.