1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone seen any good movies lately?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Ag3ntNe0, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

A really good movie that I have recently seen is Sin City. I didnt think it was gonna be that good but it was excellent. Brilliant filmaking. This needs to become a trilogy or a saga in my opinion.

2. papa_face

papa_face Regular member

Has anyone here seen the Amityville Horror (the new one) i thought it was rubbish to be honest. They wasnt really any scary bits in, what do you think?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  3. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

I think the original Amityville horror wasnt scary at all either. It was all mental. The remake is just the same.

4. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

LOL do you guys like any movies thats not in the horror genre;)

5. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Movie was a definite classic in my eyes. Not many of those nowdays, but this one manages to be the top of the top. =D However, it isn't a movie I would enjoy on the TV, so watch it in the cinemas while you can!

There's definitely going to be a Sin City 2, the director is actually looking to do EVERY Sin City comic ever made.

6. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

Really ToiletMan? I cant WAIT! Yeah this movie is a classic. I think if these turn out to be sagas, they would rival the Godfather Trilogy

7. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

I just saw sahara, i liked it but some people may not.

8. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

Im gonna p2p sahara tonight and see just how good the movie is.

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

SAW is my fav of the year so far ,others are Man On Fire. Collateral and Ray

10. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

so whats this sin city about... wait let me gues its a horror movie... lol

11. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

No Sin City isnt a horror movie. It is based on graphic novels by Frank MIller. It is like a comic book adaptation really. Go check it out, it is a classic.

12. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

i would but i live in sweden so ill have to wait a couple of week until it hits the theathers.
    what do you guys think about "be cool" the movie has youst been relesed in sweden.

13. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Be Cool is an ok movie not super i liked Get Shorty way better, Be Cool is still a funny movie.

14. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

I thought Be Cool was a superb movie, just not superb enough to be a classic. =D Whatever you think about it, one thing that you MUST agree on is that it has a lot of charm.

15. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

I have just saw "I heart Huckabees," very overated movie, I was waiting and waiting for it to get good, but was dissapointed in the end.

I also saw "Closer," it was OK, but it was a trip to see Natalie Portman as a stripper (although she showed some early stages of cellulite, yuk!), but she did look hot. She was awesome in "Garden State" though.

I know its not a new movie, but I saw Momento for the Quazillith time the other day, and it is still one of the best flicks I have ever seen.

16. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

Before I got to the end of this thread I was thinking "Memento". Oldie but a goodie, makes ya think. In the top 20 of must-see's in my book.

I saw The Amityville 2 tonight, only thing great about it was my lady was about in my lap. Standard jump out of the shadows and scare ya movie, good date flick IMHO. Have to say though, MUCH better than The Ring 2, still wishing I could get my 7 bucks and 1 1/2 hours of my life back for that stinker.

17. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

are there any european movies shown in america?

18. papa_face

papa_face Regular member

Is anyone here from Britain?

19. motslaps

motslaps Member

20. sljusevi

sljusevi Guest

hm dosent recognaise that movi3