1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone seen any good movies lately?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Ag3ntNe0, Apr 19, 2005.

1. i_suck

i_suck Guest

i just watch Jet li Fearless, good movie, but the ending sucks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2006
  2. greenea

greenea Guest

Solargame! Try to get a life.

3. forkndave

forkndave Member

I thought "The Pink Panther" was funny. I believe that's the first time I have seen Jean Reno clean shaven. Although it was funny there is still no real replacement for Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau and Herbert Lom as Chief Inspector Dreyfus. There was a movie once with Alan Arkin as Clouseau and it pretty much sucked, to me anyway.

Dave

4. caleb7777

caleb7777 Member

Final fantasy 7 Advent children IS awesome
    I got ahold of the Japanese dvd release and the graphics really are something else!!!!!!!
    If you haven't played the game the storyline will seem really vague and full of holes but it is still worth watching
    I lent it to a buddy who didn't know he could turn on the english subs and he watched the whole thing in Japanese and still thought it rocked!
    3/4 of the movie is raw action
    It's really something else

Watch It

5. solargame

solargame Regular member

@ greenea, wtf did I say to bother you? i havnt made a single post in this thread for almost 2 pages know????

6. greenea

greenea Guest

Solargame, it's not that you said anything to me it's your sarcasm to other members. Did you not know that Sarcasm is not the sign of a wit, but merely the babbling of an idiot.

7. dysart147

dysart147 Member

Dreamer was a good movie. We also watched Derailed. Twisted movie. i like the ending. I just never thought we would get to Jennifer Aniston in that kind of role. She was always so goody goody in freinds. I did like Along Came Polly with her, but mostly that was all Ben Stiller. He is the bomb.

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

The next person to make an off topic post will be banned. Keep the squabbles private.

9. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

greenea
    and did you know that telling someone to get a life out of nowhere, and totally unprovoked is a sure sign that you're an bumhole?
    show me something to justify your remarks and i will totally agree with you that solargame needs to get a life (as i'm sure most of us do). the only thing i see is a comment about something Neph said, and to that i say so what! if it bothered Neph it would have been dealt with.

damn you Neph, slipping in there while i aint looking ;)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  10. greenea

greenea Guest

You can ban me as I don't need the S__t. Is Solargame yor pimp or somethimng as you come down on everyone except him.

11. darthnip

i'm not coming down on anyone, i'm asking a question. if there was reason for you to act like that then it needs dealt with. So i am merely asking you to show me something that justifies your outburst, as it seemed unprovoked.

12. greenea

greenea Guest

I started reading this thread from the beginning a few days ago and noticed a tren. Just check back in this thread and you will see how Solargame has been sacastic and nasty to a number of members. I am sorry, but I couldn'tt sit back and watch a bully.

13. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Well I can't sit back and let a nipplehead like you stay here.

14. darthnip

haha now thats funny. I was trying to give the guy a chance, he must have caught me in a good mood or something. oh well, he didn't make it.

15. andmerr

andmerr Guest

saw a preview for the hills have eyes........That looks like its going to be some awesome horror

16. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

andmerr, i watched it last weekend ,pretty good movie

17. darthnip

i though the first one was better, but maybe cause i was little and it scared the crap out of me

18. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

I never seen that before. I just got king kong i'll let you guys know how it went. It might take a while since it's 3hours long.

19. darthnip

it's new, we now have the power to ban for 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, or forever.

20. andmerr

andmerr Guest

any guinea pigs..................................