1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone using 1clickdvdcopy with DVD43 decryptor?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by APOLLOSES, Sep 9, 2004.

1. APOLLOSES

APOLLOSES Member

I tried to copy "Johnson Family Vacation" (a double sided dvd). Got all the way through the copy, started the burn but when I got to what I thought was 100% completion the program stop responding. (1clickdvdcopy)

I'm clueless.

Another time I tried to rip "Starsky and Hutch" and the DVD43 happyface stated looking like a devil face,(please stop laughing) and completly locked my PC. I had to reboot, the hard way.

Please help.

2. macmurphy

macmurphy Member

I am having the same problem. Have you received any information on how to fix it? Or what is causing it?

3. Matt555

Matt555 Member

I use the exact same programs but i get an error message before it burns saying this:
    "A read error has occurred while reading a file.
    The file may be encrypted or cannot be read corretly by the DVD device.
    If you are using ripping software concurrently with 1Click DVD Copy, we recommend that you colse and re-open your ripping software after 1Click has been opened.
    This application will close now."

I do what is says and I get the same error. This ONLY started after i got the new version of DVD43, and i cant find the older version now :(. PLEEEAAASSSEEE HELP!

4. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Go to www.DVD43.com, the version you need is 1.4. DO NOT get the version from dvdidle.com! It is not a free prog. You do not want version 2.5.

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Don't click on the DVD43 link, it will just lead you to the wrong version, you must do a search in google & find www.DVD43.com. For some reason this site highlights DVD43 as a link & takes you to dvdidle, this is not very handy!!