1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP2.5 Question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Aratheos, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Aratheos

Aratheos Member

Okay I have a noob question. I tried finding someone who asked this before on here but I can't find anything.

I have a liteon Xbox modded with LT. Obviously because of AP2.5 I cannot play games like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It gives me the option of updating my dashboard when I try to play new games like this.

I've been banned already so I don't care about that, i never played on xbox live. I'm just afraid that the new dashboard is going to somehow brick my console. That when i install this new kinect dashboard that I will no longer be able to play all my old backups. Is this correct? I've been reading a lot of forums and it almost sounds like you only need LT+ if you plan on trying to not get flagged and still play online.

If anyone can help me with this it will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!!

2. Trashmouth

Trashmouth Member

I recently had the same problem, I backed up Need for Speed Hot pursuit and it's as you know AP 2.5,

I also have a Liteon drive with the LT firmware, And it wanted to update, so I let it, (not knowing about the Ap 2.5) and My 360 is fine the only Problem is when you try to play a AP 2.5 game it says that its unreadable, so You can't play the AP 2.5 games unless you update your firmware to LT+, but all my older back ups run and play fine,

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  3. Trashmouth

Trashmouth Member

BTW the only games I have found so far that are AP 2.5 are Need for Speed Hot pursuit, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Fable III,

Also Theres an Update on live that adds AP2.5 to COD: Black Op, COD: MW2, & Halo Reach

I've read that Deadspace 2 Isn't AP 2.5, but I've not tried it yet,

This has just been what Ive read/tried Im not a 100 percent on all of them,

Hope it helps

4. Aratheos

Aratheos Member

Thank you so much!! This helps me out a lot!