1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Application Paths in General Setup

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by TomBrookl, Sep 1, 2005.

1. TomBrookl

TomBrookl Member

1. Would it be correct that a first time user should use the freeware rather than the Pro version to set up th Application Paths? This is what I started doing.

2. To find the paths I just clicked on the folders on the right and accepted whatever it found. Is this correct?

3. I entered the "Path to CCE Basic" before I realized it shows blank in the guide. (Sticky post guide at top of this forum.) Is this a problem now? I couldn't find how to remove it.

4. The last two fields, "Path to Decoder" and "Path to Decomb.dll" won't fill in for me. Clicking on the folder for each takes me to *.dll files in My Documents but they won't load up. What do I need to do?

2. UncasMS

UncasMS Regular member

the installer version will check installed encoding engines like cce or procoder iirc

thus you could install rb this way and have a little help by the installer

BUT of course you can set the patches any given time yourself / or change anything you like/need

yes

no it is no problem at all

i do not use it thus the blank in my screenshot

you might as well leave rpocoder blank or hc or ....

the decoder should be dgdecode.dll and this dll will be put in that very subdirectory you'll see in my screenshot, when you used the installer version

maybe you could use the search function of your explorer and look for dgdecode.dll on your system

if you dont have (which should be impossible having sued the installer version) you can donwload it - try google

good luck