1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appreciation Thread. Thanks to all from afterdawn.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by xmpxkao, Apr 30, 2007.

1. xmpxkao

xmpxkao Member

Hello people of afterdawn. I know this is unncessary and will probably get on your nerves, but I feel like I owe you guys at least a thank you. It's funny how quick you guys help each other. I admire it! No response necessary. I don't post much and I don't look into much. Usually I just come here when I am stuck. Yeah...pretty selfish but I don't think I have any information of valuie for anyone here hahaha.

Welp! thanks for the help ya! and i'll be around begging for help like a newbie. Sorry for not being able to help others! This is like bittorrent...I am so selfish. I hate myself.

2. xmpxkao

xmpxkao Member

Oh I thought I add that I always just post my questions without looking through the available topics. It's just has so much posts and no offense but looks kinda messy haha. It has almost everything though. Great forums.

I am just confessing here! Thanks again! When you see me asking questions without searching for answer, put up with me please. Thanks