1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

apsi layer

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dipsy, Jan 10, 2005.

1. dipsy

dipsy Member

I have been having problems backing up my dvds. I just read something about an APSI layer and tried to download it and it says that apsi is not installed properly, I have no idea what to do. If there is anyone out there who can help me get started, I would be forever greatful. I have been messing with this for weeks now. Thanks

2. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi there,

If you want to install an ASPI Layer, you might want to try ForceASPI v1.8

http://forceaspi18.w.interia.pl/

All explained on there.

Also, if you install Nero Burning ROM I think it installs it's own ASPI Layer too.

Right people ?

3. dipsy

dipsy Member

I went to the guide to see what I needed, thinking that my decryptor might be the problem (I think I am using DVD43 right now). I noticed that a lot of people here use dvd decryptor, so I was going to download that. When I went to the guide on this website, it said that I needed a working apsi layer on my computer, so I clicked on that link. I then clicked to download the first choice, & found the folder in my c drive. I found the file labeled install & clicked that & a dos screen came up. I pressed any key to continue & the computer seemed to be working on something, but when it was done the check said the apsi layer was not installed properly. There is also an acrobat reader document that downloaded & said that you can't install with only the dos & that you need to run the program. However, when I go to run in the start menu I don't even know which file to run. If I choose the install file, it just brings the dos screen back, but the download has about 20 different files & I'm really not sure what to do now.