1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arcsoft Showbiz Software??

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by dworz, May 4, 2005.

1. dworz

dworz Member

Ok a buddie turned me onto this program,And i having alot of problems with it,I uploaded my pictures(jpeg) to the story line and and music,and preveiw it but locks up, When i go to the next step,that is burrning it to dvd, My buddie has no idea, say's it works for him. Can anyone give me someinfo, as what to do, I've uninstalled it and reinstalled, Ive ran adaware, virus scan, Defraged, Iam lost any help would be Great......

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what are the bsystem requirements of the program & what is your computer specs??

3. mobn

mobn Member

can i get a link to get this software

4. vicster

vicster Guest

mobin,
    I don't mean to sound sarcastic but have you ever heard of google.com? or yahoo.com or.....if you do a quick search you come up with the link for the software. Here you go http://www.arcsoft.com/en/products/showbiz/

5. mrlewp

mrlewp Member

Dworz , I've used Showbiz quite a bit. Had successes and failures , mainly re: sound sync problem when burning an .mpg movie.
    Little to go on , but your problem is PC hangs when trying to burn a DVD?
    1)Suggest doing any video projects after fresh reboot.
    2)If you havent defragged lately , do that.
    3)In my novice experience, I've found it best to create a final movie file "MAKE MOVIE"....mpg2(DVD compliant), which you could then view in Windows Media Player for approval. THEN, open that movie with ShowBiz (right-click/open with/ find ArcSoft Showbiz.exe) Now do the burn-"CREATE" - Basic DVD. This step 3 is as opposed to trying to burn the DVD from an ".sbz" project, expecting the program to make finished project AND burn simultaneously. (when you choose "CREATE" you will be asked if you want to save the project, but you should already have saved it in order to make the final .mpeg2 file, so just say NO.)
    TIP: Use a RW disc if you have one while getting hang of this, so you dont waste discs. (of course check for DVD-/or +)