1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arg... Someone please really help me this time

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Sniper404, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Sniper404

Sniper404 Member

I dont think I am explaining this right... See everyone uses a DVD+RW or CD+R or CD+ RW or DVD+R and whatnot to store their data. But what I WANT TO DO is put my cartooon onto this DISCS and make them PLAY on a DVD PLAYER!!! Not in this cruddy VCD or SVCD format but in CLEAN DVD sheeky smooth format. With nice stuff, and not cruddy grainy quallity! So someone please EXPLAIN the jist of this situation I am having. Do just "Ok goto this link and download some stuff that I wont tell you. You gotta get it yourself." kind of crud! I'm only 14! I am a complete idiot with these things! So someone please stop to explain this to me

2. hursty

hursty Active member

first of all,you need to be more patient
    you need to post more information on what you are trying to do

is what you are trying to copy,something you downloaded?

or copy an original dvd?

and for those disc's you mentioned.....you are better off with dvd-r type

3. Sniper404

Sniper404 Member

Well.... I have these cartoons some in AVI format and some in MEPG format... I dont know really. most of them are in AVI format. but See... I just want to burn them onto a DVD so I can watch them on my dvd player. I mean its easier to use the VCD opion or SVCD one.... but it doesnt hold alot unforunteaty..... So when my cousin said you can burn them onto a DVD disc I said "No way" and he showed me how many things I could put in... I can put in 1-25 eps of Full Metal Alchemist (Thats a Japanese cartoon) on a DVD disc then just putting eps 1-3 on a VCD or SVCD type and get crappy grainy pictures.... I want it to be cool. Also VCD cuts off some of the subtitles and other stuff needed to see to under stand it...

4. hursty

hursty Active member

what app have you got(programs)

have you got nero?

nero vision express