1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ariva 150 combi

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by pudzyryan, Aug 16, 2012.

1. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

its up to you, make sure you put the correct firmware onto it, if its the Ariva 150, put the patched firmware on for it, the latest is the 1.20 firmware, I will add it to my sig below, dont load 250 firmware onto it, you will brick it, if you want to use this box for card share, then you need to flash the box using the 1.20 firmware in my sig, load it to a USB stick, pop it into the box, go to upgrade by USB, go to alluser_bootloader and then select the file on the usb and then go tot start and press it

menu > tools > update with USB > allcode + bootloader > Start

It will flash and restart the box and then you will be able to enter a NLINE, dont bother with a C-Line they make this box jumpy

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. honestbro

honestbro Member

Thanks Mickah, worked a treat, now where to get Nlines

3. bee9791

bee9791 Member

c lines workin too, cos I have a cline working perfectly in my ariva 250 for over a week with no hitches whatsoever. But it seems they do not work in every ariva box...

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Yer one of the few bee, the majority if not all I have spoke to have the same issue with a Cline in the 250 and 150, they jump, glitch in cycles of 10/15 secs, Have tested various types ( some excellent ones to) and the same thing, juump and glitch, so your right with your remark above about some working or not, these boxs, tend to be either good or utter crap, depending what you get, the early ones seem to have the issues, with them getting the ASH issue on genuine firmware to sharing issues, but they seem to be ironing them out as new batches of boxs come out it seems

5. honestbro

honestbro Member

Got it working with a c line, fine except for a 1hour period when s*******d appeared 6/7times,

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  6. honestbro

honestbro Member

After 36 hours of the C Line I'm going to try an N line, far too glitchy.

7. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

had an idea it would, let us know how get on with the N Line

8. visiondvd

visiondvd Member

Hi all, got meself a 202e box, started messing around with it and thought I would post what has , and has not happened.
    First off, I flashed image patch V1 20B1 ,upto now seems to be running fine.
    I then started looking for a channel list.
    Couldn't find any, for 202e so tried one made for 102, big mistake, dont work and bricked box.
    Flash with null modem lead,
    connect lead to com
    make sure box is off at power, start Erom upgrade program"get it from Ferguson site".
    Click next, then switch power on ,at back of box. When it finds your box, let it flash.

So back to drawing board,reflashed, started scanning sats for channels manually.
    All ok , so then using channel editor started creating channel list, this will bore the monkeys of you.
    When i complete it I will upload it, might be an idea to upload unfinshed and everybody can add to it and upload it again.
    Overall , within a short period of time tinkering with the box, it seems ok.

9. visiondvd

visiondvd Member

My halfhearted channel list for 202e ariva.
    Ok heres a start.
    Its a bit scrappy but as i say its a start, so if everyone takes it, edit , add whatever, maybe finally we will have a good working list.

https://hotfile.com/dl/176207700/9c07532/202E_CHANNEL_LIST.abs.html

10. visiondvd

visiondvd Member

I just realising i may have posted this in the wrong forum, sorry guys, Is there a thread about the 202e?

11. patwhelan

patwhelan Member

hi pple
    i have got a 150 combo flashed with 1.20 firmware has anyone a setup guide for the cams

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  12. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

asking for shares or line on here is a no-no, if its not working or its saying Login failed your entering in the incorrect info, check with the person who gave you the line a digit out and it wont work

13. patwhelan

patwhelan Member

i haveing trouble getting my 150 combo box to get a ip addresss i have it connected to my router through ethernet cable...when i restart the box it gets an ip address but then it disconnects my router is telling me that there is an unknown deviced on port 4 which the box is connected to..any ideas?

14. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Turn DHCP off and see if that fixs it, you may need to look at the router settings to see whats happening

15. pudzyryan

pudzyryan Regular member

ok guys, just had to let ye no.. m8 of mine bought ferguson arriva 250 from this site,, some picture, trouble free so far,, and some price... arriva 150 =75euro, arriva 250= 80euro..

http://satsklep.pl/pl/c/Tunery-satelitarne/59

16. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

looking for a test n-line if anyone can oblige

17. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

sadly can only supply cline, never bothered to sort newcamd within oscam so no nline

18. arvferguson

arvferguson Member

how do you load this to ariva ferguson step by set.i tried loading through upgrade with usb but after rebooting it still doesnt have the cccam sharing menu on the DHCP page.what am i doing wrong

19. honestbro

honestbro Member

Scroll down to "Network Local Settings", press OK

Then scroll down to "App Selected" scroll until CCCAM appears.

Press the red button on the remote. (You might be prompted for a password at this stage)

You should then see:

Server Number (set as 1 or 2 or 3...........)
    URL xxx.yyyy.zzz
    Server Port YYYYY
    Username XXXCCX
    Password ZZZZ
    Autoconnect: set this to "ON"
    Login: Yes

I assume the box has been flashed with the right firmware.

20. tosh200

tosh200 Member

Hello, I am thinking of buying this receiver (ariva 150) but first I would like to ask something.

1. Does it work as a media player? I would like to watch some movies and tv shows I have in .avi and .mp4. Also, are external subtitles supported?

2. Does it work properly on terrestrial, when using the patched firmwire?

3. What sharing protocols are supported, would sharing function on an 1mbps line?

John from Greece.