1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATI Driver problems!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by dazila, May 1, 2007.

1. dazila

dazila Regular member

Maybe its of ebay and the guy said with it flashed to a 9600XT it can match its performance but i didnt think it had been done.
    Ive seen that you need NET runtime to instal catalyst buty on this PC its diabled and when i enable it in serivces and close it i open it back up it disables i put it on auto enable come back it disbales.
    Why is this what is teh work around?
    because this is what i think is causing it?

2. dazila

dazila Regular member

[​IMG]
    I got it running it instaled with teh 9550 drivers "Catalyst"
    The thing behind it all was the NET service didnt work i just got the setup and repaired the files and it works!
    Yah!!!!!
    LOL!
    Thanks Guys anyways.
    And it dosent say 9600Xt anymore it says 9600 series because this 9550XT chipboard is a 9600 one.

3. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Yeah catalyst has to have working .net functionality to run. Glad you got it sorted.

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

Well im a bit dissapointed comparing it to ATi Tray Tools with teh tray tools when i put 6x Alaising it made very smooth edges in every game this Catalyst set only seems to do so in Newer games any ideas?

5. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

I've never tried using anything but catalyst to force AA, but I do find catalyst has a habit of occasionally ignoring the settings I force.