1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Binkie7 (nero 6)

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by donewell, Apr 21, 2007.

1. donewell

donewell Regular member

I was just wondering if you have found any difference in 6.6.1.15a than 6.6.0.18? I know 6.6.1.4 would not work with shrink. I can't find any diff in 6.6.15a than 6.6.0.18? Do you think nero back peddled and when back to the 18 and want us to believe its an update? All in all everything is working good for me, how about you?

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hey donewell
    Nope I can't see any real differences either and no problems on this end also. All is good so far with the latest version of Nero 6.

They finally did post the revision history - note the reference to the TRF error - now the only time I received this was w/ Shrink so looks like they decided to change their mind and fix it :)

Other Changes/Bugfixes

* Erasing a DVD+RW was not always possible´
    * The error message “cannot connect to TRF” was displayed when burning a UDF 2.50 disc
    * Burning a compilation to image recorder was not possible in specific cases
    * The Internet database could not always be accessed correctly

3. donewell

donewell Regular member

binkie7
    Thanks for the repy!! I hope you have a good day today and a better one tomorrow!!

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

You're welcome donewell

I hope the same for you too!