1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio can't be heard after burning

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by vimeflo, Jul 12, 2005.

1. vimeflo

vimeflo Member

I'm burning .mpg and .m2v files into a VCD. This files are good before burning, they have audio and video, but after burning them into a VCD with Nero, most of them can't be heard(video works fine).

Why can this be?

2. sureshd

sureshd Member

I used NeroVision 3 to create a DVD and I burnt it on a DVD+R disc.
    I am unable to hear any audio, but the Video is good. I think the audio is being multiplexed in the .VOB stream and the audio format is DOLBY AC-3. None of the DVD playters except the Nero Showtime, is able to play the Video and audio. In addition, the standalone DVD Player I have with my home theatre rejects this disc as unrecognizable. Now this LG DVD Player is supposed to be able to read all formats including MPEG2, and also handles DVD+R, DVD+RW, etc.

Has anybody else come up with such problems?

3. vimeflo

vimeflo Member

Should I go to another category? If that's why no one can answer me, please tell me, and I go. Or maybe I haven't explained correctly my problem. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what I can do

4. vimeflo

vimeflo Member

Does no one read my thread? Please if you read it, but don't know the answer, at least tell me so, because I'm starting to feel ignored

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

are you sure the audio is encoded to a cd-compatible format and not a dvd-compatible format?

6. vimeflo

vimeflo Member

Yes, I always burn this kinds of stuff, I don't know what happened this time. I'm not much of an expert, =)

7. sureshd

sureshd Member

I used NERO Express 3 to burn VCDs, and they work fine. Even the standalone LG Player can play these VCDs in full form.

Check your settings in NERO. Use 'Automatic' wherever possible.