1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio capture/nvidia

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by m.i.d, Sep 4, 2004.

1. m.i.d

m.i.d Member

no audio capturing using dv on analogue composite, any one know why,line in is checked in recording source is shown as nvidia

2. turkey

turkey Regular member

if the audio input is connected to Line In on your sound card, then you need to select the Line In audio source in two different places. once in windows volume control panel and once within your capturing program settings. what capturing program are you using?? and what do you mean when you say you are "using dv on analog composite"??

3. m.i.d

m.i.d Member

this is a breakout box connected to craphics card, and it is checked in ulead v/studio, also in moviemaker audio source is shown as nvidia thats why im confused the lead on camera is rca on one end jack on other, rca end going to box

4. turkey

turkey Regular member

ok, if the audio is not connected to the Line In port on your sound card but instead connected to a breakout box from your graphics card then the audio source setting should be the audio capture driver of the graphics card. what is the make and model of your graphics card with the breakout box??

what does this mean??

5. m.i.d

m.i.d Member

nvidia 5600-vt128 line in must be right no other feesable option