1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio cds only playing in pc

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by kago, Apr 13, 2004.

1. kago

kago Member

I have dowloaded a few mp3 songs when i converted them from mp3 to wav and burnt them i tried to play them in my hi-fi they would not play i tried it on the pc they where playing fine I checked the propertys on one of the tracks its says that it is only 44 bytes (44 bytes) i have three different burners and they are all the same but when i select all the tracks and check the proprtys its says that its 693mb which would be correct can anyone help me thanks

2. gotisos

gotisos Guest

It sounds like you burned data disk, what u need to do is burn an audio disk, if you are using nero, there is an option to burn audio disks when then wizard pops up. when that pops up it lets you drag the mp3, or audio file into cd. if you did it right you will notice that the small mp3 file turns into a much larger file, and you will most likely only be able to fit like 20 tracks tops on 1 cd. what authoring software are you using nero 6?