1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio goes out of sync

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Dellema, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Dellema

Dellema Member

Ok...so about every 15-20 minutes my audio will go out of sync and no longer match the video. I can hit pause then play and it will re-sync. Now I was browsing through the guides and I did a search but I couldn't find anything in the search. But in the guide I saw a part about the file size, speed, frequency for the codecs. Now should I d/l this program and check to see if that everything is matched up. If so, how do I know the numbers are correctly matched? Any help would be appreciated.

2. Mike63sw

Mike63sw Member

I get this exact same problem. What program are you talking about for d/l as I too have searched the forum and haven't been able to locate a fix?

3. Dellema

Dellema Member

I was talking about AVICodec. It informs you of what codec's are used for video and audio. I think that would probably help since the problem has to do with The Audio not matching the Video. Im just gonna follow the guide step by step and make another burn and see if that helps.

4. Mike63sw

Mike63sw Member

Did you have any luck? It seems as if my problem is getting worse. The audio will go out of sync every couple of minutes. I have to hit pause to re-sync it. I've tried it on several different movies now.

5. Dellema

Dellema Member

Well...whatever I did got rid of the sound all together. lol. I think though if I had done it correctly it would have worked. Maybe you should give it a shot. Don;t have anything to lose. Im gonna try again in a few days.