1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio jack?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by harryc88, Apr 7, 2007.

  1. harryc88

    harryc88 Guest

    i want to connect my mp3 player to my hi-fi stero but i do not know whast kind of cable i need. do these usually cost quite alot or not? i've seen one before but don't know what it's called.
  2. Indochine

    Indochine Regular member

    Dec 21, 2006
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    It's usually called something like a "3.5 mm stereo jack to 2 x phono lead".

    The plug that goes in your mp3 player is sometimes also called a 1/8 inch (one-eighth inch) stereo jack plug, and the two plugs that go in the AUX or tape playback sockets on your stereo are sometimes called "RCA plugs". Should cost around $5 US unless you get a fancy gold plated one, which you don't really need.


    More pictures...


    Links here...
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour... to stereo&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=iw

Share This Page