1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio out of sync

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by RXV2300, Mar 25, 2007.

1. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

I'm still having some issues.
    When I watch DivX movies on pc after dowloaded off torrents sites both video & audio are precectly in sync, however when I convert using DivX to DVD converter every 2nd dvd is way out of sync. I would say audio is at least 5-10 seconds ahead.
    Sometimes it may be prefectly in sync but sometimes is way off.

Is it the torrents thar are no good or is it the conversion software that's causing the audio/video be so much out of sync.

2. mistycat

mistycat Active member

AviMux_Gui should fix things if the delay is constant throughout the converted file: http://www.alexander-noe.com/video/amg/ Drag and Drop your file into the top window, highlight it and select "generate data". Now, in the lower window, highlight audio and if anything other than 0 appears to the right, select "start", naming and placing as you wish and in a minute or two you'll have a new file to use. Origonal files may play fine on your pc before conversion; I check all mine first with AviMux__Gui.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007