1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio out ov sync again

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by toptokker, Mar 16, 2005.

1. toptokker

toptokker Member

in a avi my movies play fine(perfect) whenever i convert them to dvd it all goes to pot. DVD SANTA converts no prob midway threw film audio starts to drift, DIVX TO DVD open a file to be converted it tells me there will be a 430ms etc etc delay.NERO nero start the converting process fine but has soon has you see the first preview picture in the box it freezes all the time now, whatever the movie tryed the help tools nero told me on phone to do lots but still no joy sent them screen shots, but they dont have a clue they havent replied to my e.mails in a week now i aint a pc wizzard but when the movie plays fine b4 i convert it then goes to pot after i converted it that tells me its my software or my pc. someone anyone how can i solve this audio sync problem

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

This is Probably because your AVI file has VBR MP3 audio in it which will allways go out of Sync after encodeing to mpeg...
    The only way to fix this problem is to decompress the audio in the AVI file...
    If you PM me with your e-mail address I can send you a small tool that will decompress the audio in your AVI file so that it won"t go out of Sync after encodeing to Mpeg....

Cheers

3. gilera

gilera Regular member