1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio problems Ulead DVD Movie Factory 6

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by BCM150962, May 14, 2010.

1. BCM150962

BCM150962 Member

Hi

Hi, I'm a newbie and brand new to all of this, so apologies if this is posted in the wrong discussion forum.

Basically, I have an old TV series on avi files (six episodes) that I wanted to author to a single DVD. I converted these from avi to DVD (using WinAvi 9.0) and these play back fine through VLC, etc. I then attempted to combine the various DVD folders using Ulead 6 and all went fine. However, on play back there is a warbling / echo on the audio and this is still present on the actual recorded DVD

Does anybody know how to cure this problem?

Tony

2. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

you are using crap software.. and doing more transcoding and messing about than you need.. dvd flick will accept all the avi's by just dropping them in and will make a 6 button menu for you (I think.. remember the 3 hour restriction for any kind of quality on a dvd)

plus it's freeware with hundreds of custom menu templates (check their forums), handles 4 audio and subtitles tracks.. all kinds of neat stuff the payware doesn't do...

https://ncteach.wikispaces.com/DVDFlick+software+tutorial

3. BCM150962

BCM150962 Member

Thank you for the heads up re dvd flick. I'll try it

I saw Ulead got a reasonable review and went for it. What's causing the 'warbling'? Is it in the encoding?