1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio streams

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by AlucardXX, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlucardXX

    AlucardXX Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2005
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    I have a vob file and I made the mistake of leaving the comentary audio stream when I Shrunk the movie. The problem is I need about 30 mins or so from the file but I can't seem to get rid of the comentary audio stream. Is there a way to take it off or to only save the video I want with only the original english audio stream? I can cut the part I want no problem, but I get the dual audio when I play it, Plz help!!!!
     
  2. SOCOMII

    SOCOMII Regular member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2005
    Messages:
    784
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
  3. ddp

    ddp Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2004
    Messages:
    39,211
    Likes Received:
    147
    Trophy Points:
    143
    closed due to multi-posting
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page