1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio sync problem fixed, took me ages!

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by mikeedc, Jul 8, 2003.

1. mikeedc

mikeedc Member

found a great way to fix the problem though it definitely takes patience, for anyone else having these problems i suggest you follow the link below. it's good to know that there's is still plenty for me to learn, even after all these months.

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/78944.php

well done oriphus, queens would be a wicked place to go, wish i could've gone there, congratulations are in order!
    but before that, here's another little puzzler for me, in one of shows there is 20 seconds of nothingness, no picture, no sound, so in tmpgenc i cut the mpg so i had 2 files (either side of the nothingness), but before i put them back together i was wondering if there was a simple and free program that would let me add fades (in and out) to the mpg files - they are svcd comliant btw.

thanks for the advice, it helped me go in the right direction.

michael

2. onestop

onestop Regular member

Hello Mike,
    The fade in and out effects can normally found in the transition effects of video editing programs like Pinnacle DV Studio, Arcsoft Showbiz, MyDVD, etc and most of this basic or trial versions are free of charge in Singapore.