1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

audio /video sync problems with NEROvision FIX

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by sylar666, Aug 18, 2007.

1. sylar666

sylar666 Member

okay i have seen numerous threads about people having audio /video sync problems and various hints to use all types of extra programs with nero vision express to fix it. manually fixing the audio and video and other things. it is way too simple for u people to fix i think thats why it is always looked passed. heres a step by step process for noobs or just need a lil a help on a certain area.

Step 1. rename files NEaudio.ax and NeVideo.ax there may be NEaudio1.ax ans 2.ax or something like that. if you have both , rename BOTH to Neaudio.xxx and Nevideo.xxx
    if ur not sure how to look these up, go to search on ur start menu. click on all files and folders. type for file search"Neaudio.....then NeVideo. when they come up right click to rename. add xxx suffix and enter

step2.run your bin file through iso buster .open image file. open bin file.right click on cd choose treat as video only. let it do its thing and save. "avi files just use nerovision off the back"

step 3. nerovision express. click make dvd. click add video file. if u used isobuster it should auto come to a file called CD . click that . click track 1. next. under video options at the bottom click and uncheck smart recode. trust me.then next and burn.

your sync problems should be gone. hope this helps those who were as frustrated as i was when i first had this neverending problem. take care

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member