1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

authoring dual layer? help?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by gderem, Jul 29, 2006.

  1. gderem

    gderem Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2005
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I would like to author a 3.5 hour movie and burn it to a dual layer disk. The only extra features I need is automatic chaptering at 5 min intervals.

    What are good choices for software? Free is good.
    I have DVDAuthorGUI, IMGBurn, ULead DVD Movie Factory 3, TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 and am running under Windows XP Pro.

    I have tried authoring with DVDAUthorGUI and Movie Factory but IMGBurn says the ISO [bold] has not been mastered correctly for burning onto a double layer disk. None of the cells meet the DVD-Video spec criteria for a potential layer break position.[/bold]

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
     
  2. Dunker

    Dunker Regular member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1,290
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46

Share This Page