1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-installer deluxe

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by duboy1, Jan 3, 2005.

1. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

I recently got the auto-installer deluxe 1.01 and am planning to put it on a new 200gb hard drive after modding a spider chip to the box. I was just wondering with that program, will it autoinstall the patch or whatever to let me not have to do anything to make the hard drive read the full 200 gbs? Thanks!

2. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

u dont need a patch.u need the right bios.make sure u have the right bios for ur right xbox version or ull break the xbox and flash with a F&C bios.i think m8+ can that.get that from slayers channel.

3. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

the thing is, i used an autoinstall disc last tiem and it worked fine, but i dont know what autoinstall disc it was. So i downloaded another. How can you get the wrong bios? Doesn't the chip come with one on it and you just install the evox prog from the autoinstall disc?
    - you also dont need to flash the chip because it comes with the cromwell bios.. isnt that right?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005