1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autogk - Problems with output file:film not in correct order

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by gdbanter, Feb 4, 2010.

1. gdbanter

gdbanter Member

Hi.

I've started using Autogk recently to put my DVD collection on an external hard-drive. It usually works successfully and has proven an extremely useful and capable tool.

However, I've encountered this problem twice now and can't figure out how to fix it:
    The process completes as normal, but the avi output file has the film in the wrong order - the video of a scene from somewhere in the middle will be at the start but the audio is correct, ie the beginning of the film. The scene from the middle also appears where is should be in the film meaning that that avi is longer that the film and the last few minutes have no audio at all (although this is largely irrelevant as the audio is completely out of sync anyway).

Just wondering if anyone had any pointers on how to remedy this little situation. Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

It might be the way you ripped the DVD to your HDD. If the rip is not "clean", if some junk from the encryption is left, it can mess up the structure. What DVD ripper do you use? DVDFab would be a good choice...