1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

autoplay search after burn w/ Philips cdd3610

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by J(0III0)P, Jan 11, 2003.

1. J(0III0)P

J(0III0)P Guest

Maybe someone can help me here. I hope.

I have just installed the Philips CDD3610 CD RW (which so far from what I found on the net is not very good)and EZ CD Creator Platinum program. I got the burner used and was told that it works. I had no software with it so I have downloaded what I think it needs. I am running WinXP Home edition.

I did a test burn and at the end of the cycle, I had the notification the CD was finishing the burn to make the cd useable. Well, i waited and waited and I kept getting an autoplay search window popping up. The window, I assume, was basically searching the cd for an autoplay feature?! It would not complete the burn without finding whatever it was looking for and cancelling the autoplay feature just abandoned the whole burn.

I don't know what to do now. Has anyone experienced this problem and is there a way to disable this Autoplay feature if possible. Please let me know if you need any other information.

2. Lithodora

Lithodora Member

have you done an aspi check? get that from adaptce.com philips firmware should be at 4.0 (i believe for you) good luck finding it's no longer on the philips web site... I do have it and could send it to your email if you'd like